Grieve HC 850
This high temperature cabinet oven’s heated air recirculates from the bottom chamber, into the work chamber on the right side and returns into the left side (side-to-side airflow). It comes with a powered exhaust and includes a motorized exhaust/fresh air damper system operated by the temperature controller – used to cool down the load faster after heating cycle. It was removed from service with great care for the new owner. Controls will need either calibrated or updated for service by the new owner.
- Wall to wall inside dimensions: 50” high x 50” wide x 50” deep
- Outside dimensions (footprint): 104” high x 96” wide x 66” long w/ top mounted recirculation fan motor
- Design maximum temperature: 850°f
- Heat source & output: 60 kw electric heat Utility requirements: 230v, 3 phase, 170 fla
- Controller(s): parlow indicating temperature controls with round chart recorder and non-indicating high limit control with process timer.
|Dimensions||80 × 64 × 83 in|